3rd GEN Alexa Voice Remote with Amazon TV Controls | 2021 release
Connection Type: Infrared + Voice control
High Quality with durable design.
1-Year Replacement warranty. Return Accepted for exchange/Refund if your device didn’t work with it.
Fire TV Stick Basic Edition, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick 4K
NOT compatible with Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), for Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or for Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
How to Reset an Amazon Fire Stick Remote
To reset a Fire TV remote, unplug your Fire TV device from power for 60 seconds. Then press the Left, Menu, and Back buttons on your remote for 12 seconds. Next, remove the batteries, plug your Fire TV device back in and wait 60 seconds. Finally, insert your batteries and press the Home button.
- Unplug your Fire TV Stick for 60 seconds. You can unplug it from the wall outlet or unplug the power cord from the Fire TV Stick itself.
- Then press and hold the Left, Menu, and Back buttons on your remote for 12 seconds. The left directional button is the left side of the ring at the top of your remote, the menu button has three horizontal lines, and the back button has a rounded arrow pointing to the left. You need to press and hold all three buttons at the same time.
- Wait 5 seconds and then remove the batteries from your remote.
- Next, plug your Fire TV Stick back into the power outlet and wait 60 seconds.
- Then re-insert the batteries in your remote. If you have another set of batteries, you might want to replace them at this point.
- Finally, press and hold the Home button for 10 seconds. Amazon recommends you stand within 10 feet away from your Fire TV device when you reset it.
Order includes :
• 1 x fire tv Remote Control for Amazon TV
Buying Guide: Buying Guide
How to choose replacement TV remote control: How to choose your Remote
The best way to find you correct remote control for your TV/DVD/BluRay/HDD Player / Air conditioner is to check:
1. If the new remote control looks identical from your old one.
2. If the new remote does not look 100% same, but most of its parts/buttons/design are the same or quite similar, then probably this new replacement remote control will work on your device, because due to the Industry protducts design guide, most of the same series TV/DVD/Blu-Ray Devices are sharing the same remote control IR code set. This will allow those TVs/DVDs/Players to share the same remote control, or at least most of the functions on the new remote will work.
At RemoteOZ, we provide Remote Controls for most brand LED LCD Smart Plasma TVs, DVD/BD HDD Recorder Players and air conditioners.